Thank you so much for considering Emily Fiscus Photography to capture your special moments! We offer a full service studio in the heart of Old Town Burleson, so no matter what you need documented, we have you covered!
Although I offer all different types of sessions, I specialize in what's closest to my heart: Weddings and Boudoir.
People often ask why I do what I do, and my reply is simple- "I love storytelling and capturing beauty."
On a wedding day, not only am I capturing a husband and wife promising to love and cherish eachother forever, but I'm capturing all the in between moments as well.
The bride and groom getting ready with their closest friends and family in the morning. The groom's nervousness. The bride's giddiness. The I Do's. The celebration.
In this world, so much negativity surrounds us that I want you to be able to look at your wedding portraits years from now and remember how good life can be when you have your best friend by your side.
10 Random Facts about me:
1) I married my husband straight out of highschool, and we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary!
2) We joined the exchange program this year, so we gained a beautiful teenage daughter.
3) We have two pit bulls (who are just big babies!)
4) I'm a hopeless romantic!
5) I love all things FOOD!
6) I get mistaken for a tourist all the time since I'm asian and carry a camera!
7) I can say the alphabet backwords
8) If I weren't a photographer, I would be a special ed teacher
9) I'm a typical asian and love technology! haha
10) And most importantly, God, my family and my friends are everything to me <3